Lava Money Back Challenge On Mobile Phone’s
Lava the famous mobile manufacturer announced an unique offer to their new customers. Costumer’s can now buy a lava phone and use it for 30 days, if they are not satisfied with the product they can return it and claim the refundamount instantly.
Terms and conditions of Lava Money Back challenge is Following
1. Lava international Limited (“LAVA”) offers a Unique Money back Challenge offer to its Customers. This Offer shall be valid from 1st October 2017 to 31st December 2017 (both days inclusive). Under this offer a Customer who purchases the selected model of Lava Handset, can return the handsets within 30 days of its Purchase/Activation (both dates should be in the offer period) and take refund against the same. Refund amount is calculated on fair market value including amount adjusted towards a nominal processing fee. For full details, please refer to Appendix I*
2. For availing this Money Back Challenge the Customer must approach the nearest Authorised Service Centre of LAVA during the working hours (10:00 am to 6:00 pm) except on week off for the centre (Contact customer care on 18605005001 for week off details). Any expenses that may be incurred upon by Customer for submitting the handset to the Authorized Service Centre shall be borne solely by the Customer. For availing refund under this offer, the Customer shall be liable to submit the below documents:-
a) Valid Government ID Proof (Passport, Driving License, Election Commission ID Card, Ration Card with Photo, Income Tax PAN Card, Employee ID card issued by Defence, Photo Identity Card (of Central Govt./PSU or State Govt./PSU only), Bank pass book with attested customer photograph and signature, Aadhaar Card/e-Aadhaar letter downloaded from UIDAI website, Arms license ).
b) Original Handsets along with all accessories and package boxes.
3. Refund amount will be given by mode of account payee cheque in favor of customer by Lava’s authorized service partner. Customer should ensure that correct beneficiary name is provided to authorized service partner for preparing cheque. Customer should ensure the beneficiary name is captured correctly on job sheet and that same is used for issuing cheque. In case of any discrepancies in the beneficiary name, the customer shall not be entitled to make any claim against Lava or its Service Centre.
4. On successful refund of the amount under this Offer, the handsets, accessories, board, equipment, submitted by Customer at the service Centre of Lava shall become property of Lava and Customer shall not be entitled to claim any rights upon the same.
5. The Customer shall not be entitled to avail this offer in any of the following conditions:
a) The product’s IMEI / serial number have been removed, defaced/ or altered.
b) All Lava original accessories along with the original gift box are not available.
c) The product has been subject to use in a manner not according to instructions given in the User / Instruction Manual, mishandled, misused, improper storage, exposure to moisture / dampness, temperature or other such environmental conditions, unauthorized modifications, unauthorized repair including but not limited to the use of unauthorized spare parts in repairs, Acts of God, spill of foods or liquids, maladjustments to Consumer controls or other acts which are beyond the resource / controls of the Company, and defects that arise not due to normal wear and tear of the product.
d) The product has been updated with software which was not supplied or authorized by Company.
e) The product has been used with or connected to an incompatible/ duplicate accessory (i) Not supplied by Lava or its affiliates, (ii) Not fit for use with the product or (iii) Used otherwise than in manner intended.
f) Performance variations arising due to passage of time, sustained usage and climatic conditions. Any extraneous particle entering the product or damaging its physical property like water, dust, soil, burn or extreme temperature.
6. The Customer on his / her own has to ensure the back-up of the user configuration, user data, settings, 3rd party software / add-ins etc. installed by the Customer. Lava or its Service Centre shall not be liable for providing/ recovering any lost data of the customer.
7. The Offer is open and valid for all the Customers, permanently residing in India, and above the age of 18 years as on the start date of this offer.
8. The terms and conditions of this Offer are subject to change, at the absolute discretion of Lava.
9. Customer shall ensure that all documents submitted to Authorised Service centre are true and accurate. Any liability, consequence or claim arising on account of any incorrect document provided by the customer shall solely be borne by the affected end customer.
10. Customers are advised to check the details of nearest service centre on http://www.lavamobiles.com/support.
11. Product warranty shall be regulated by the terms and conditions mentioned on the warranty card of respective products.
12. This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer (apart from applicable warranty policy) that may be available or introduced by Lava.
13. By participating in this Offer, all eligible customers agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions including any modifications, alterations or updates that may be made by Lava. Lava shall not be liable or responsible to the customer in for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
14. Lava reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel, update or withdraw this Offer at any time without notice. Upon such premature suspension, inconvenience, cessation, withdrawal, termination or closure of the Offer, no person shall be entitled to claim loss of any kind whatsoever.
15. Lava reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any customer that tampers or attempts to tamper with the deals/ offers or violates these Terms and Conditions or acts in a disruptive manner.
16. If Lava has suspicion or knowledge, that any customer has been involved in any fraudulent or illegal activity directly or indirectly and/or is using the product for illegal purposes, then Lava reserves the right to disqualify that customer.
17. Lava shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, force majeure circumstances, or any other reason beyond its control, and shall not be liable to pay any monetary compensation or otherwise for the same.
18. Customer hereby agree to indemnify and keep Lava harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings (including reasonable attorneys fee) that may be suffered by Lava as a consequence of (i) violation of terms of this Policy ; (ii) violation of applicable laws; (iii) any action or inaction resulting in willful misconduct or negligence on the part of Customer.
19. Lava does not hereby warrant that the Lava’s call center will run concurrently and error free during and/or after the Offer and Lava shall not be directly liable for issues related to technical and/or human error whatsoever. However, Lava shall work towards the best interest of the customer.
20. This Offer is subject to the laws of India and all disputes arising hereunder shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts, tribunals or any other applicable forum at Delhi only.
Other Benifits of the offer
Benefits of the Offer (“Offer Benefits”)
1. An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, recharges his/her RJIO subscription, by availing the Recharge, shall be entitled to additional 5 GB 4G data voucher (“Additional Data Voucher”) per Recharge.
2. The Additional Data Voucher would be credited to the account of Eligible Subscriber within 48 hours of Recharge.
3. On any Eligible Device, the Additional Data Vouchers, can be availed for maximum of five (5) Recharges, during the Entitlement Period of the Offer.
4. Where any Additional Data Voucher is redeemed during a Recharge cycle period, the benefits attached to such Additional Data Voucher shall be limited to that Recharge cycle period and any such benefits that remain unutilized at end of that Recharge cycle period, will expire and be forfeited.
5. Such Additional Data Vouchers that are not redeemed within the Entitlement Period shall expire and be forfeited.
6. The Eligible Subscriber shall be entitled to avail only such offers/ schemes that first become applicable for the relevant IMEI/TAC code of Eligible Device at the time of his/her first Recharge after the purchase of Eligible Device.
Source: Visit lava official site